Choose Our Rodent Control Adelaide Services For The Best Results in Adelaide
Are you concerned about the increasing number of rodents you’ve seen scurrying around your home, as well as the possible harm they may be causing? Do you think these pests are putting your family or employees; health in jeopardy? For rats and mice, Mick’s Pest Control Adelaide provides cutting-edge rodent control Adelaide. We use advanced equipment and strategies to control the rodents that have infested your property and prevent their population from increasing. Our qualified staff has an excellent reputation in Adelaide’s pest control sector after doing premium rat and mice treatment for several years.
Common Rat Species
- Black Rat
- Brown Rat
- Roof Rat
- Vole Rat
- House Rat
- Norway Rat
- Bush Rat
- Rock Rat
- Black-footed Tree-Rat
- Brush-tailed Rabbit Rat
- Australian Swamp Rat
- Golden-backed Tree-Rat
- Greater Stick-Nest Rat
- Maclear’s Rat
- Bulldog Rat
- Pale Field Rat
- Rufous Rat
What Does Mick’s Pest Control Adelaide Do To Eliminate Rodents?
Once you’ve arranged a session with our pest management and removal specialist, they’ll come on time and do a comprehensive inspection of your house and environs to look for signs of an outbreak.
Following a thorough investigation of your property, our specialist will install bait systems in locations where rats may be present. These bait devices securely encapsulate the bait, preventing the possibility of poisoning any non-targeted pet.
For use in regions where bait devices are not permitted. Our rodent control Adelaide specialist will set traps for rodents in your home.
Why Should You Hire Us?
Mick’s Pest Control Adelaide is a well-known Pest Management & Elimination Company that provides pest treatment and control services throughout Adelaide.
We not only offer eco-friendly solutions performed by professional and certified specialists and same-day treatments, but we also offer pest-free assurance and take care of the pest problem by eradicating it from the source.
Signs of a Rodent Infestation
Here are the five essential indicators of a rat infestation that you should look out for in your home, business, and anywhere else.
- Droppings : The presence of droppings in the pantry or cupboards is the first sign of a rat infestation.
- Sounds : One of the first indicators of a rat infestation is unusual sounds. You’ll probably hear noises on your roof or around your house before you see any outward indications.
- Damaged Food Packaging : Damaged food packaging is one of the most unpleasant and deadly symptoms that rats have infected your home.
- Odours : Rats emit a characteristic odour that should be avoided. Their scent is musky, and if you have a rat infestation, you’ll detect rodent urine in places with insufficient ventilation.
- Gnawing : Gnaw marks are another evident indicator of a rat infestation. Rodents need to sharpen their teeth regularly; therefore, they gnaw on things like furniture and walls.
The risks of having rodents on your premises
Rodents can wreak havoc in a variety of ways, in addition to consuming and destroying their food source. They can’t hurt you directly because they hide when they’re scared. Here are some more dangers you may face because rodents are living in your home:
Rat and mouse excrement can spread bacteria, taint food sources and induce allergic reactions.
It can transmit and spread dangerous infections to humans, including Hantavirus, Bubonic Plague, Salmonellosis and Rat-Bite Fever.
In addition to posing a health danger, rodents can cause significant property damage by destroying attic insulation and chewing through wallboards, cardboards, woods and even electrical wirings.
The Hidden Dangers Lurking in Your Home: Rodent, Rats & Mice Diseases
- Rat-Bite Fever
- Lassa Fever.
- Sylvatic Typhus
- Lujo Hemorrhagic Fever.
- Lymphocytic Choriomeningitis (LCM) infection
- Hemorrhagic Fever with Renal Syndrome.
- Hantavirus Pulmonary Syndrome.
Keep Rodents Away With These Tips
- Using rat traps : Modern and classic rat traps are both highly effective. One of the safest ways to get rid of rats without killing them is to use this method. Nowadays, advanced quality traps that can catch numerous rats simultaneously are available.
- Natural products : Using natural products that work as natural repellents, such as onion peels, coconut cover, and so on. Natural ingredients with a strong odour, such as onion and garlic, can be used as a repellent. Coconut cover is also an excellent ingredient for scaring rats and repelling them.
- Rat control traps with adhesive : Rat glue traps are becoming increasingly popular these days; these are traps that do not confine the animal but instead glue the rat’s feet when attracted to the trap. The rat can then be left outside, where the glue will eventually lose its grip, and the rat will be able to return to its natural habitat.
- Rat poison : Unfortunately, if none of the other procedures works, the final resort is to use rat poison to kill the rat. Rat poison is not a humane way to get rid of rats, but it can be used last.
- Blocking the rat’s access and exit points: If you suspect rats in the region, it’s preferable to block the rat’s entry and exit points into the building.
We Provide Commercial and Residential Services 24 hours a day, 7 days a Week
Pest control in Adelaide for the rat, mice and other pests and residential rodent control must be scheduled with a professional rodent exterminator. We are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, to provide clients with low-cost, high-quality general and end-of-lease pest control services. We can assist you in obtaining a pest-free house, which your landlord requires. Our rodent pest controllers of commercial rat removal Adelaide experts provide a full analytical report on the completed pest treatment.
Mick’s Pest Control Adelaide Offers Extensive Rodent Control Techniques
Our licenced mice removal Adelaide professionals will visit your property and conduct an assessment once you have notified us about your rodent problem. They’ll determine what kind of rat has been creeping around the structure, the severity of the infestation and property damage, and the location of any nests.
- Treatment Strategy
Our exterminator will devise a pest control treatment based on the inspection findings to return your property to its previous pest-free state. Before they begin rodent control efforts, they will share the treatment plan. Their treatment plan will detail what type of rat removal or mouse control treatment is required, what to expect from the treatment, how long the entire process will take, and any instructions for the property’s residents or personnel.
- The Method of Extermination
Our Rodent pest control Adelaide exterminators carry out their procedures by the plan they devised. To achieve the most significant outcomes, we frequently combine different methods. This can involve traps of various types, rodenticides, fumigation, bristle strips, adhesive boards, and other methods. As far as possible, we prefer to use non-chemical treatment solutions.
- Rodent Prevention
To prevent future rodent infestations, we offer a range of preventative services, including sealing entry points, removing food sources, and installing rodent-proofing materials. rat control Adelaide team goal is to provide long-term solutions that keep your property rodent-free for years to come.
Rodent Removal Adelaide – Why Use Us?
Our Rodent treatment Adelaide experts have a strong work ethic. We are reliable and consistently provide service on time or early.
- Same-Day Appointments: Our Rodent treatment Adelaide is available for same-day pest control appointments 24 hours a day, seven days a week. As a result, you have complete freedom to arrange your desired pest treatment whenever you want.
- Affordability: We kept our customers expectations and budget in mind when determining our pest control fees. In addition, we are one of Adelaide’s most cost-effective pest control companies.
- Unique Tactics: We’ve created unique and successful pest management services by integrating cutting-edge techniques with tried-and-true ways.
- Green Pest Control: We utilise only environmentally friendly pest control methods. As a result, you opt for environmentally friendly pest treatment by choosing us.
Over More than 20+ years of Providing Rodent Control in Adelaide
For more than 20 years, Mick’s Pest Control has been a Pro Supplier of Service Seekers and Oneflare, the most respected directories in our sector. We have perfect review scores on various sites, providing you peace of mind that you’ve hired a trustworthy pest control company.
We Serve The Entire Adelaide, South Australia Region For Rodent Control Services
If you’re tired of rodents wreaking havoc in your home and are seeking a rodent removal service provider in South Australia, your quest is over. Mick’s Pest Control Adelaide is the city;s most dependable and professionally qualified rat and mouse control company. We also serve Adelaide’ nearest area:- Salisbury Plain, Piccadilly, Forest Range, and many more areas. mouse removal Adelaide team of professionals will first assess your needs and investigate any rodent-infested areas on your property. They’ll advise you on the best strategy to get rid of rodents for the least amount of money.